QuickSilver TAE Buffer Powder, 100 pouches
Accuris QuickSilver™ Powdered Buffer Packs … Fresh buffer, when you need it.
- Premeasured pouches make 1 liter of 1X buffer solution
- Just empty pouch into water and stir – no diluting of stock solutions
- No pH adjustment necessary
- Quality and consistency guaranteed
- Nuclease and protease free
- Long shelf life
QuickSilver™ TAE (Tris-acetate-EDTA)
TAE is ideal for the separation of large DNA fragments in agarose gels and is used in running buffer and in gel preparation.
TAE is the buffer of choice when recovering DNA from gels and when downstream processing involves enzymatic reactions. The final concentration of a 1X working solution is 40mM Tris, 20mM acetic acid, 1mM EDTA.
EB1000 QuickSilver TAE Buffer, 1X, 100 packs