Novel Juice (DNA Staining Reagent)
Novel Juice is a non-mutagenic fluorescent reagent that produces an instant visualization of DNA bands upon Blue Light or UV illumination of agarose gels. Supplied in 6X DNA Loading Buffer, Novel Juice is used to prepare DNA markers and samples for loading on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. Novel Juice is the most sensitive stain available for detecting the double-stranded DNA (dsDNA). It contains three tracking dyes (Bromophenol Blue, Xylene Cyanol FF, and Orange G) for visually tracking the DNA migration during the electrophoresis process. It is ideal for the environment requiring a safe, non-hazardous alternative to Ethidium Bromide. The recommended DNA mass of sample is more than 50 ng. (This will not cause obvious shift)
- Safe, the absence of mutagenicity.
- Low Environmental Impact, Compliance with the Clean Water Act standards. No water pollution concern.
- Sensitivity, High degree of sensitivity as Ethidium Bromide.
- Convenience, Ready to Use; Same application procedures as the 6X Loading Dye.
- Speed, No de-staining requirement, low background value, an image displayed after coupling with the nucleic acid.
- Compatibility, Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal; Broad compatibility range.
- Economic, Non-hazardous product; No expenses required for the waste management.
Stable for up to 12 months at 4°C.
Stable for up to 24 months at -20°C.
Novel Juice Dye is light sensitive and should be stored protected from light.