Genomic DNA Isolation Reagent
PureDireX Genomic DNA Isolation Reagent
Genomic DNA Isolation Reagent (Reagent Based) provides an easy 3-step method to isolate high yields of total DNA (from tissue, cultured animal and bacterial cells, blood, and serum). This unique reagent ensures total DNA with a high yield and good quality from samples of unlimited size. If a large sample is required, the reagent volume can be scaled proportionately, making this reagent not only very user-friendly but also highly versatile. The DNA phenol extraction is not required and the entire procedure can be completed in 90 minutes. The extracted total DNA is ready for use in PCR, Real-time PCR, Southern Blotting, Mapping, and RFLP.
- Fast procedure delivering high-quality genomic DNA
- Ready-to-use DNA for high performance in any downstream application
- Consistent DNA yields from small amounts of the starting material
- Provide sufficient reagents and 3 steps to treat samples from 300 μl to 1.5 ml
- Time flexibility
- Ease of DNA extraction technique or method
- Sample: Tissue, cultured animal and bacterial cells, blood and serum.