Mbead Blood/Cell Genomic DNA Kit
PureDireX Mbead Blood/Cell Genomic DNA Kit (MBeads Based)
MBead Blood/Cell Genomic DNA Kit was designed specifically for genomic DNA isolation from blood and mammal cell samples. Its special buffer system will efficiently lyse cell and degrade protein, allowing for DNA to be easily bound by the surface of the magnetic beads. The other non-specific binding particles are removed with a wash buffer, and the genomic DNA is released from the beads by addition of a low ionic strength buffer and heat. Genomic DNA can be purified manually within 15 minutes (using most magnetic separators) or the kit can be easily adapted to satisfy most automated Nucleic Acid purification systems.
- Sample: Up to 300 μl of the blood/ cell
- Format: Manual or automated genomic DNA isolation
- Operation time: Within 10~15 minutes (manual)
- Applications: Restriction Enzyme Digestion, Southern Blotting, PCR, qPCR and RT-PCR assays
- Storage: Room temperature