Total RNA Isolation Kit (Tissue)
PureDireX Total RNA Isolation Kit(Tissue)(Column Based)
The Total RNA Isolation Kit (Tissue) provides a fast, simple, and cost-effective method for isolation of total RNA from the tissue sample. Detergents and chaotropic salt are used to lyse cells and inactivate RNase. The specialized high-salt buffering system allows RNA species bases to bind to the glass fiber matrix of the spin column while contaminants pass through the column. Impurities are efficiently washed away, and the pure RNA is eluted with REL Buffer without phenol extraction or alcohol precipitation. RNA purified with The Total RNA Isolation Kit is suitable for a variety of routine applications including RT-PCR, cDNA Synthesis, Northern Blotting, Differential display, Primer Extension and mRNA Selection. The entire procedure can be completed within 25-40 minutes.
- Delivering high-quality total RNA with the fast procedure.
- Ready-to-use RNA for high performance in any downstream application.
- Consistent RNA yield from the starting material with a small amount.
- Size: 100 Reactions
- Sample: up to 30 mg of tissue, up to 25 mg of paraffin-embedded tissue
- Format: Spin column
- Operation time: 25-40 minutes
- Elution volume: 50 μl
- Yield: up to 30μg