HTD™ Cytoplasm Stains
The hydrophilic HTD™ cytoplasm targets stains label cytoplasm efficiently. The stains are used for labeling the cytoplasm of live adherent and suspension cells, as tracers for cell migration and for multi-generational cellular tracing. HTD™ cytoplasm stains have full-color fluorescence characteristics, which emit blue, green, and red fluorescence under UV, blue, and green light excitations, respectively.
- Full-color fluorescence, HTD™ cytoplasm stains have full-color fluorescence characteristics, which emit blue, green, and red fluorescence under UV, blue, and green light excitations, respectively.
- Application, HTD™ cytoplasm stains are applied to cytoplasm of live, dead, or fixed cells.
- Multi-generational tracking, The stains are used for labeling the cytoplasm structures of live adherent and suspension cells, as tracers for the dynamics of cytoplasm and for multi-generational cellular tracing.
- Efficiency, Incubate the HTD™ cytoplasm stains for 1 minute, then proceed to image cells.
- Photostability, More than 9 hours in live cells; more than 15 minutes in specimen.
- Low cytotoxicity, Does not affect viability or proliferation.
- Multi-generational Tracking
HTD™ cytoplasm enabled long-term cytoplasm tracking in cells. The stain was transferred to daughter cells by dilution of the parent cell, and the staining pattern of HTD™ cytoplasm remained in cytoplasm for at least five days after staining.
- Efficiency (Staining time)
- Staining in fixed cells
- Photostability – Co-stained with Hoechst
HTD™ cytoplasm and Hoechst cytoplasm were co-stained and irradiated under UV light (λex: 360-370 nm) for 12 minutes. Observed that Hoechst cytoplasm was completely photobleaching and only HTD™ cytoplasm still had photostability.
- Low cytotoxicity
HTD™ cytoplasz stains are low cytotoxic and do not perturb normal cell growth, proliferation, and cellular activities, thus serving as powerful tools for the studies in cell biology and cancer cell biology.
- Blue fluorescence channel：Ex/Em: 360-370 / ≥ 420 nm
- Green fluorescence channel：Ex/Em: 460-490 / ≥ 520 nm
- Red fluorescence channel：Ex/Em: 525-545 / ≥ 575 nm
*Absorbance(A) and fluorescence (B) spectra of HTD™ cytoplasm stains.